Dakar Truck Instructions
PDF INSTRUCTIONS FOR 10€
Note: The Parts List does NOT contain the 2 SBrick and all the pneumatic hoses needed. All the lengths required are listed in the note section on Rebrickable.
Please, before purchase the instructions, read this!
- I only accept payment by paypal, and only in euros(€).
- If you don't receive your instructions after 48 hours of the payment, please check your spam folder (Normally I reply in 24h).
- A link to download the instructions will be sent to the payment email address. Please leave a comment in the paypal payment if you want recive the instructions link to a different email address.
- Build this model is hard, if you have never built a Lego Technic set, I recommend you to do it first. Doing that is not necessary but it will help you later when you have to built this Truck
- If you buy it, you can't resale it or share with anybody
- The instructions has been tested by Lego Technic expert builders, if you can't built it and you think the instructions are wrong, please check your built twice before ask me.
- Also you must think that the model is really heavy, so you must move it and play with it with care and you don't have to expect the reliability of a original lego set. Some parts could be damaged!
- This model contain 2 NON Lego® parts, 2x SBrick, to get them, please visit: https://www.sbrick.com